All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.61Trending at £12.48
- £11.64Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
About this product
- DescriptionFaced with the prospect of being unable to explain to his children why people eat some animals and not others, Foer set out to explore the origins of many eating traditions and the fictions involved with creating them.
- Author(s)Jonathan Safran Foer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Pagination352 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.