Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.40Trending at £4.82
- £24.93Trending at £25.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £11.02Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
About this product
- Author(s)Shahram Heshmat
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyShahram Heshmat, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Public Health & Economics at the University of Illinois at Springfield and an Adjunct Associate Professor of Medical Humanities at Southern Illinois University. His research is aimed at understanding the role of emotions in consumer behavior and well-being; applications of the principles of behavioral economics to appetitive behavior, changing health behavior, and designing prevention policies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.