CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- Author(s)Albert Mehrabian
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of Contents1. A Three-Dimensional System for the Measurement of Temperament.- 2. Trait Arousability-An Alternative to Trait Arousal.- 3. Personality Measures Analyzed in Terms of the Temperament Framework.- 4. Relationships Among Obesity, Anorexia, and Personality Measures in the Literature.- 5. Preliminary Measures of Obesity and Anorexia: Temperament Correlates.- 6. Revised and Improved Measures of Eating-Related Characteristics: Temperament Correlates.- 7. Supplementary Measures of Eating-Related Characteristics: Temperament Correlates.- 8. The Influence of Emotion States on Appetite and Eating.- 9. Combined Influences of Emotion States and Individual Characteristics on Appetite and Eating.- A. Eating-Related Characteristics Questionnaire (ECQ): Scales, Scoring, and Norms.- B. Supplementary Eating-Related Characteristics Questionnaire (SECQ).- References.- Index of Names.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.