All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating Culture is a highly engaging overview that illustrates the important role that anthropology and anthropologists have played in understanding food.
- Author BiographyGillian Crowther is Professor of Anthropology at Capilano University in Vancouver, BC.
- Author(s)Gillian Mary Crowther
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour plates
- Weight620 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.