Eating Fossil Fuels: Oil, Food and the Coming Crisis in Agriculture by Dale Allen Pfeiffer (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.14Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA shocking outline of the interlinked crises in energy and agriculture--and appropriate responses.
- Author BiographyDale Allen Pfeiffer is a novelist, freelance journalist and geologist who has been writing about energy depletion for a decade, building a reputation as a detailed but accessible science journalist. The author of The End of the Oil Age, he is also widely known for his web project: www.survivingpeakoil.com.
- Author(s)Dale Allen Pfeiffer
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight199 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.82
- £12.40Trending at £13.20
- £4.60Trending at £5.83
- £14.41Trending at £16.91
- £12.68Trending at £12.96
- £5.74Trending at £5.90
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.