All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and expanded edition of Eating Mindfully, Susan Albers' original bestselling introduction to mindful eating.
- Author BiographySusan Albers, PsyD, is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in eating issues, weight loss, body image concerns, and mindfulness. She graduated from the University of Denver and completed a post-doctoral fellowship at Stanford University. She is author of five books on mindful eating and blogs for Psychology Today and The Huffington Post. She has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, O, the Oprah Magazine, Self Magazine, and Vanity Fair, and has appeared on the Dr. Oz television show as a guest expert. Albers conducts mindful eating lectures and workshops. Visit her online at www.eatingmindfully.com.
- Author(s)Susan Albers
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight262 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.