Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes stories about food and eating under extreme conditions. This title features the diverse voices of journalists who have reported from dangerous conflict zones around the world.
- Author BiographyMatt McAllester is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and a contributing editor at Details magazine. He is the author of Bittersweet: Lessons from My Mother's Kitchen, Blinded by Sunlight: Surviving Abu Graib and Saddam's Iraq, and Beyond the Mountains of the Damned: The War Inside Kosovo. He is also Visiting Professor of Journalism at the City University of New York Graduate School of Journalism, where he teaches international reporting. His website is www.mcallester.com.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMatt McAllester
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.