CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.72
- £13.11Trending at £15.02
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £27.59
- £14.90Trending at £19.03
- £57.38Trending at £74.72
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of wild and semi-domesticated foods, and their medicinal properties within traditional societies. This volume bridges the scientific disciplines of medicine, food science, human ecology and environmental sciences with their ethno-scientific counterparts of ethnobotany, ethnoecology and ethnomedicine.
- Author(s)Andrea Pieroni,Lisa Price
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.