CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionEating disorders refer to a range of problems characterized by abnormal eating behaviours and beliefs about eating, weight, and shape. Beginning with a comprehensive overview of eating and weight disorders, this volume also covers: anorexia nervosa; bulimia nervosa; atypical eating disorders and binge eating disorders; and, obesity.
- Author BiographyCarlos Grilo is Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Eating Disorders and Obesity Research Program at Yale University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Carlos M. Grilo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Psychology: A Modular Course
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note14 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.