Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £11.80
- £14.99Trending at £19.98
- £8.59Trending at £10.49
- £13.89Trending at £16.58
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £9.53Trending at £13.47
- £6.81Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of thirteen essays, which broaden familiar definitions of utopianism and community to explore the ways Americans have produced, consumed, avoided, and marketed food and food-related products and meanings to further their visionary ideals.
- Author BiographyEtta M. Madden is a professor of English at Missouri State University and the author of Bodies of Life: Shaker Literature and Literacies. Martha L. Finch is an assistant professor of religious studies at Missouri State University. The contributors to this volume include Jonathan G. Andelson, Priscilla J. Brewer, Wendy E. Chmielewski, Trudy Eden, Martha L. Finch, Etta M. Madden, Monica Mak, Kathryn McClymond, Maria McGrath, Ellen Posman, Margaret Puskar-Pasewicz, Mary Rizzo, Phillip H. Round, and Debra Shostak.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleAt Table
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight488 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEtta M. Madden,Martha L. Finch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.