All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a new perspective on the history of food, looking at writings about cuisine, diet, and food chemistry as a key to larger debates over the state of the nation in Old Regime France.
- Author BiographyE. C. Spary is a lecturer in the Faculty of History at the University of Cambridge. She is the author of Utopia's Garden: French Natural History from Old Regime to Revolution and coeditor of Materials and Expertise in Early Modern Europe: Between Market and Laboratory, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)E. C. Spary
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note20 halftones
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.