Consider these sponsored items
- £15.39Free postage
- £24.12Free postage
- £21.10Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEusebius, Bishop of Caesarea from about 315 CE, was the most important writer in the age of Constantine. His history of the Christian church from the ministry of Jesus to 324 CE is a treasury of information, especially on the Eastern centers.
- Author(s)Bishop of Caesarea Eusebius
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1926
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight365 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byK. Lake
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.