CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that humanists should seize upon the exciting neuroscientific discoveries that are illuminating the underpinnings of cultural objects. This work presents a broad exploration of how complex images - or patterns that compress space and time - make visible the invisible ordering of human consciousness.
- Author BiographyBarbara Maria Stafford is the William B. Ogden Distinguished Service Professor at the University of Chicago. She is the author of seven books, including, most recently, Visual Analogy, and coauthor of Devices of Wonder.
- Author(s)Barbara Maria Stafford
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note92 halftones, 14 colour plates
- Weight892 g
- Width219 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.