Consider these sponsored items
- £4.69Free postage
- £4.59Free postage
- £6.26Free postage
- £13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this powerful, evocative collection, master storyteller John O'Donohue explores themes of love and loss, beginnings and endings.
- Author BiographyJohn O'Donohue, Ph.D., was born in County Clare in 1956. He spoke Gaelic as his native language and lived in a remote cottage in the west of Ireland until his untimely death in January 2008. A highly respected poet and philosopher, he lectured in Europe and America and wrote a number of international bestsellers: Anam Cara, Eternal Echoes, Divine Beauty and Benedictus, which he completed shortly before he died. He also wrote two collections of poetry, Conamara Blues and Echoes of Memory, his first published work.
- Author(s)John O'Donohue
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2011
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.