All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £3.33Trending at £3.46
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.07Trending at £6.95
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
- £24.33Trending at £36.30
About this product
- DescriptionShe argues convincingly that the female domination of these years brought forth artistic patronage that was both continuous and well- conceived.
- Author BiographyKelley Harness is associate professor of music at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Kelley Harness
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notecolour pl 5 tables, 26 musical examples, 23halftones
- Weight782 g
- Width179 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.