All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican lawyer, Damon Pierce, attempts to save Bobby Okari, the West African leader of a protest movement, from execution by the country's corrupt and autocratic leader. Complicating matters further is Okari's wife, Marissa Brand, with whom Pierce had a relationship years before that he's never quite forgotten.
- Author BiographyRichard North Patterson is the author of fourteen previous bestselling and critically acclaimed novels, including Conviction, Balance of Power and The Race. Formerly a trial lawyer, Patterson was the SEC's liaison to the Watergate special prosecutor and has served on the boards of several Washington advocacy groups. He lives in San Francisco and on Martha's Vineyard with his partner, Dr Nancy Clair.
- Author(s)Richard North Patterson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/02/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/10/2010
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.38
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.