Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- Author(s)D. A. Carswell
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight411 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contents1 Eclogites and the eclogite facies: definitions and classifications.- 2 Eclogite facies mineral parageneses.- 3 Experimental studies on the stability of eclogite facies mineral parageneses.- 4 Mineral barometry and thermometry.- 5 Role of kinetics in the formation and preservation of eclogites.- 6 Isotopic systems-geochronology of eclogites.- 7 Occurrence and stability conditions of low-temperature eclogites.- 8 Formation and exhumation of medium-temperature eclogites in the Scandinavian Caledonides.- 9 Eclogite formation and distribution in the European Variscides.- 10 Formation and distribution of eclogite facies rocks in the Alps.- 11 Petrogenesis of Mg-Cr garnet peridotites in European metamorphic belts.- 12 Eclogite stability near the crust-mantle boundary.- 13 High-temperature and ultra-high pressure eclogites.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.