Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bookbargainsonline-uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells about the causes and effects of global warming - and the pros and cons of all the proposed solutions. This book tackles reservations and objections helping you to reach your own conclusions on issues like: Will building more nuclear power stations solve our energy problems?
- Author BiographyJoanna Yarrow is an eco-expert and media personality who provides green advice for shows including Tonight with Trevor MacDonald, GMTV and The Sunday Surgery on Radio 1. She is also a director of environmental consultancy Beyond Green and the author of 1001 Ways You Can Save the Planet (DBP 2007) and How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint (DBP 2008)
- Author(s)Joanna Yarrow
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- tashaar1916 Oct, 2012by
Excellent purchase! Thank you!
Joanna Yarrow an excellent author of noting the facts clearly and concisely! Great buy in order to gain a knowledge and unserstanding of sustainability!
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £16.02
- £30.44Trending at £40.31
- £10.94Trending at £11.33
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
- £12.48Trending at £13.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.