Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleUnder the Sign of Nature: Explorations in Ecocriticism
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAxel Goodbody,Kate Rigby
- Author BiographyAxel Goodbody, Professor of German Studies and European Culture at the University of Bath, is the author of Nature, Technology, and Cultural Change in Twentieth-Century German Literature: The Challenge of Ecocriticism and associate editor of the journal Ecozon@. Kate Rigby, Associate Professor in the Centre for Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies at Monash University, is the author of Topographies of the Sacred: The Poetics of Place in European Romanticism (Virginia) and coeditor of the journal Philosophy Activism Nature.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.