All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the relationships among human begins, the natural environment, and nonhuman animals. This book rejects the nature/culture dualism of patriarchal thought and locates animals and humans within nature. Among the issues addressed are the conflicts between Green politics and ecofeminism, various applications of ecofeminist theory, and more.
- Author BiographyGreta Gaard is Assistant Professor of Composition and Women's Studies at the University of Minnesota, Duluth.
- Author(s)Greta Gaard
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleEthics & Action
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.