All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcological Applications offers a progressive examination of the way ecological theory can be applied to remedy the many problems confronting us. The text moves through the levels of individual organisms, populations, communities, and ecosystems, culminating with the macroecological scale of landscape, regional, and global issues.
- Author BiographyColin Townsend obtained his DPhil at Sussex before taking up teaching positions at Oxford University and the University of East Anglia. In 1989 he moved from the UK to New Zealand, where he was appointed Chair of Zoology at the University of Otago; he is now Director of the Ecology, Conservation and Biodiversity Research Group at Otago.
- Author(s)Colin R. Townsend
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight820 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.