All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe thoroughly updated new edition of Gordon Bonan's comprehensive textbook on terrestrial ecosystems and climate change, for advanced students and researchers.
- Author BiographyGordon Bonan is senior scientist and head of the Terrestrial Sciences Section at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, Colorado. His research focuses on the interactions of terrestrial ecosystems with climate using models of the Earth's biosphere, atmosphere, hydrosphere, and geosphere. He has published more than 120 peer-reviewed articles on land-atmosphere coupling and how changes in vegetation alter climate. He is a member of the American Geophysical Union, American Meteorological Society, and Ecological Society of America. He is a Fellow of the American Geophysical Union and has served on advisory boards for numerous national and international organizations and as an editor for several journals.
- Author(s)Gordon B. Bonan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note402 b/w illus. 32 colour illus.
- Weight1320 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.52
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.