All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionEcological Emergy Accounting for a Limited System
- Author BiographyKampeng Lei was a Post Doctoral fellow at the South China University of Technology (2009-2011), China. He got his Ph. D degree in 2008 at the Macao University. At 2004, he got the third award for the First Macao Social and Humanities Science Excellence Productions with the Article named Analysis of the Macao's Ecological Footprint 2001 . At 2009, he got the first award for the Second Macao Social and Humanities Science Excellence Productions with the article named The Emergy Synthesis and Sustainability Analysis of City's Environment and Economy .
- Author(s)Kampeng Lei,Shaoqi Zhou,Zhishi Wang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Environmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.