All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.66Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAs our economic and natural systems continue on their collision course, Bruce Jennings asks whether we have the political capacity to avoid large-scale environmental disaster. Ecological Governance is an ethicist's reckoning with how our political culture, broadly construed, must change in response to climate change.
- Author BiographyBruce Jennings is director of bioethics at the Center for Humans and Nature, adjunct associate professor of health policy at Vanderbilt University, USA and senior advisor and fellow at The Hastings Center. He has written widely on health, environment, and public policy issues. He is editor-in-chief of Bioethics 4th Edition (formerly the Encyclopedia of Bioethics).
- Author(s)Bruce Jennings
- PublisherWest Virginia University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationMorganstown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Virginia University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.