Ecological Modeling for Resource Management by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £113.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.87Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.25
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionAims to serve as an introduction to ecological modeling for people involved in resource management. This book reviews models for specific applications of interest to more experienced modelers. It also addresses successful uses of ecological models as well as discussions of important issues in modeling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 Tables, black and white; 29 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 328 p. 29 illus.
- Weight717 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byVirginia H. Dale
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.