All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores three interrelated roots of scholarly work that have a supportive and elaborative affinity to authentic and engaging classroom inquiry: ecological consciousness, Buddhist epistemologies, philosophies and practices, and interpretive inquiry or hermeneutics.
- Author BiographyJackie Seidel is Assistant Professor in the in the Werklund School of Education at the University of Calgary. She received her PhD from the University of Alberta. David W. Jardine is Full Professor of Education in the Werklund School of Education at the University of Calgary. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto and is the author of the recently published book Pedagogy Left in Peace.
- Author(s)David W. Jardine,Jackie Seidel
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number452
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.