CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students grasp the main concepts of ecology while keeping the presentation more applied than theoretical. With an evolutionary perspective that forms the foundation of the entire discussion, this book begins with the natural history of the planet and ends with another perspective of the entire planet.
- Author BiographyManuel Molles received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona. He currently teaches at the University of New Mexico and is also Curator of Fishes and Aquatic Invertebrates. Dr. Molles has written and co-authored a number of publications on various ecology topics throughout his career, many of which he has presented at national and international conferences. Additionally, Dr. Molles was a Fulbright Scholar in Portugal.
- Author(s)Manuel C. Molles
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1179 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.