Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionTrees and vegetation in cities aren't just there to make the place look pretty. They have an important ecological function. This book contains studies and perspectives on urban forests from an array of basic and applied scientific disciplines including ecosystem ecology, biogeochemistry, landscape ecology, plant community ecology, and geography.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Environmental Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight884 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJianguo Wu,Margaret M. Carreiro,Yong-Chang Song
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.