Ecology and Control of Introduced Plants by Judith H. Myers, Dawn Bazely (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.42Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2003 book discusses the impact of introduced plant species on native ecosystems and methods of their control.
- Author BiographyJudith H. Myers is a Professor in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences at the University of British Columbia, Canada. Dawn R. Bazely is an Associate Professor in the Department of Biology at York University, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Dawn Bazely,Judith H. Myers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEcology, Biodiversity and Conservation
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.