Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPremised on the belief that a social and an ecological agenda are compatible, this collection offers readings in the ecology of left and radical writing from the Romantic period to the present. It explores the interactive vision of nature and society in the work of writers ranging from William Wordsworth and John Clare to John Burnside.
- Author BiographyJohn Rignall is Emeritus Reader in English and Comparative Literary Studies at the University of Warwick. H. Gustav Klaus is Emeritus Professor of the Literature of the British Isles at the University of Rostock. Valentine Cunningham is Professor of English Literature at Oxford and Fellow and Tutor in English at Corpus Christi College.
- Author(s)H. Gustav Klaus,Valentine Cunningham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJohn Rignall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.