All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrates process and content of core areas of ecology using an engaging narrative, fascinating case studies, and stunning images throughout.
- Author BiographyFred D. Singer is Professor Emeritus of Biology at Radford University, where he began teaching in 1989. A committed teacher, he developed research programs on the behavioral and community ecology of spiders, dragonflies and zebrafish, while also collaborating with several colleagues to promote active learning as part of an ongoing research program on new approaches to teaching. In 2000, in recognition of his dual research programs, he was awarded the Radford Foundation Award for Creative Scholarship. He has taught approximately 20 different courses, including general ecology, field ecology and climate change ecology, using the philosophy that the best learning occurs when students deal with real experiments and real data.
- Author(s)Fred D. Singer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note555 colour illus. 88 tables 408 exercises
- Weight2150 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.