Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizes current knowledge, dealing with habitat use, population genetics, general historical and contemporary evolution, and distribution, particularly across Europe.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 24 colour illus. 27 tables
- Weight1320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byHans van Dyck,Josef Settele,Martin Konvicka,Tim Shreeve
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.