All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on contributions from leading researchers to deliver a comprehensive overview of the latest knowledge on coral reef fishes.
- Author BiographyCamilo Mora is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Geography at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. He is a reef fish ecologist with broad expertise in the analysis of large-scale patterns of diversity, processes and threats to coral reefs. His approach to research involves large-scale (at times global) assessment of ecological problems.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 116 colour illus. 15 tables
- Weight1320 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCamilo Mora
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.