All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated to include new topical study areas, the second edition of the successful text the Ecology of Insects provides a balanced treatment of the theory and practice of pure and applied insect ecology.
- Author BiographyMartin Speight is Reader in Zoology and Head of the Tropical Ecology & Entomology Research Group at the Department of Zoology, University of Oxford. His research interests range from rainforest and plantation entomology, biodiversity and conservation, to coral reef and mangrove ecology and management. Martin is also a Tutorial Fellow in Biological Sciences at St Anne's College, Oxford. Mark Hunter is Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Professor of Natural Resources and Environment at the University of Michigan. He studies interactions between insects and plants and is interested in linking population dynamics to ecosystem processes. Allan Watt is Deputy Science Director of the Biodiversity Programme at the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Edinburgh, UK. His research interests include the conservation of biodiversity and the management of forest pests.
- Author(s)Allan D. Watt,Mark D. Hunter,Martin R. Speight
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note376 illustrations
- Weight1426 g
- Width192 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.