Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of language ecology is diversity within socio-political settings where the processes of language use create, reflect and challenge hierarchies and hegemonies. Part of the Encyclopedia of Language and Education , this volume presents chapters on ecologies of language, literacy and learning.
- Author BiographyNancy H. Hornberger is Professor of Education and Director of Educational Linguistics at the Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania. Her interests include language planning and policy; bilingualism, bilingual education and biliteracy; and the ethnography of communication. Angela Creese is professor in Educational Linguistics at the University of Birmingham. Peter Martin, a leading authority on Asian languages and multilingual education, passed away in 2009.
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAngela Creese,Nancy H. Hornberger,Peter Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.