Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionEmpirical measurement of impacts of active labour market programmes has started to become a central task of economic researchers. The empirical part provides the reader with econometric evaluations of active labour market programmes in Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Slovak Republic and Sweden.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/02/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleZEW Economic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; X, 246 p. 3 illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFriedhelm Pfeiffer,Michael Lechner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.