CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a general framework for specifying, estimating and testing time series econometric models.
- Author BiographyVance Martin is Professor of Econometrics at the University of Melbourne, Australia, a position he has held since 2000. He graduated with a PhD from Monash University in 1990. He was appointed Lecturer at the University of Melbourne in 1985 and became a Senior Lecturer in 1990. Stan Hurn is Professor of Economics and Finance at Queensland University of Technology, Australia, a position he has held since 1998. He graduated with a DPhil in Economics from St Edmund Hall, Oxford, in 1992. He was appointed Lecturer at the University of Glasgow in 1988 and became a Senior Lecturer in 1993 before being named Official Fellow in Economics at Brasenose College, Oxford, in 1996. David Harris is Professor of Econometrics at Monash University, Australia. He was awarded his PhD in Econometrics from Monash University in 1995. He was lecturer in econometrics from 1995 to 1997 at Monash University and from 1998 to 2010 at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)David Harris,Stan Hurn,Vance L. Martin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThemes in Modern Econometrics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note104 b/w illus. 97 tables
- Weight1390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.