All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.83
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £5.74Trending at £5.95
- £42.96Trending at £46.26
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- DescriptionContents in this volume include: The Vacation Is Over: Implications for the Caribbean of Opening U.S.-Cuba Tourism; The Part-Time Premium Enigma: An Assessment of the Chilean Case; and Foreign Capital and Gender Differences in Promotions: Evidence from Large Brazilian Manufacturing Firms.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- Series TitleEconomia
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRaquel Bernal,Roberto Rigobon,Rodrigo Soares,Ugo Panizza
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.