Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses theoretical perspectives in health economics by developing an appreciation of how economic concepts and techniques can be applied in policy making and management in the health sector.
- Author BiographyStephen Jan is a Senior Lecturer in Health Economics, Lilani Kumaranayake is a Lecturer in Health Economics, Jenny Roberts is Professor of Economics of Public Health, Kara Hanson is a Senior Lecturer in Health Economics, and Kate Archibald was a Research Fellow in Health Economics at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- Author(s)Jenny Roberts,Kara Hanson,Kate Archibald,Lilani Kumarayanake,Steven Jan
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width68 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.