Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byArie P. Ros,Johan J. Graafland
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsContributors. Preface. Political Parties in The Netherlands. I: Introduction. 1. A Day of Reckoning for Politicians or Economists? H.A. Keuzenkamp. 2. Charting Choices 2003 - 2006; CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis. 3. Economic Analysis of Election Programmes: What, How, and Why? F.J.H. Don. II: Economic Methodological Aspects. 4. An Economic Perspective; F.A.G. den Butter. 5. Macro Models as Workhorses; J.P.A.M. Jacobs, G.H. Kuper, E. Sterken. 6. Balancing Information and Uncertainty; J.J. Graafland. III: Political Aspects. 7. Calculated Choices: Who Profits? S.G. van der Lecq. 8. A Rationale for Assessments of Election Programmes; 9. Food for Politicians, Not for Voters; E.J. Bomhoff, L. van der Geest. 10. The Democratic Quality of Elections; H.H.H. van Erp. 11. Agonistic Democracy and the Civilising Virtues of Public Debate; A. Vandevelde. IV: Assessment of Election Programmes: Conclusions for the Future. 12. The Views of the Political Parties; L. van Liedekerke. 13. Summary and Conclusions; J.J. Graafland, A.P. Ros. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.