Economic Autonomy and Democracy: Hybrid Regimes in Russia and Kyrgyzstan by Kelly M. McMann (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £87.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.33Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how individuals decide to exercise their democratic rights, taking examples from Russia and Kyrgyzstan.
- Author BiographyKelly M. McMann is an assistant professor of political science at Case Western Reserve University. Her work appears in the edited volumes The Transformation of Central Asia: States and Societies from Soviet Rule to Independence (2003) and Everyday Life in Central Asia (2006). She has conducted field research in the capital cities and outlying regions of Russia, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan and survey research in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. Grants from the National Science Foundation, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the National Council for Eurasian and East European Research, the International Research & Exchanges Board, and the Institute for the Study of World Politics have funded her research.
- Author(s)Kelly M. McMann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.