Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible examination of Indonesia's economic history from the late nineteenth to the early twenty-first century from a comparative perspective.
- Author BiographyAnne Booth attended Victoria University of Wellington and the Australian National University in Canberra. She subsequently taught at the University of Singapore and returned to the Australian National University as a research fellow in 1979. In 1991, she moved to the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, as a professor in the Department of Economics, with reference to Asia. Her chief area of interest has been Southeast Asia with a particular interest in Indonesian economic history in the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Anne Booth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note49 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.