All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative work that urges governments and policymakers to concentrate on existing policies and tools for combating climate change.
- Author BiographyChristian de Perthuis is a Professor of Economics at the University Paris-Dauphine, where he is also the Director of the Masters programme in Energy, Finance and Carbon. He is the head of PREC, a leading research team on climate economics, and a member of the Council on Economics and Sustainable Development, a body advising the French Minister for Environment. At the request of the French Government, he was responsible for designing the French domestic offset program. His most recent book is Pricing Carbon (Cambridge University Press, 2010), co-edited with A. Denny Ellerman and Frank Convery.
- Author(s)Christian de Perthuis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byMichael Westlake
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.