Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- Author(s)Chun Kwok Lei,Shujie Yao
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note73 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Economic Profiles of China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan 3. Economic Integration between China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan 4. Parametric Analysis on the Economic Integration between China, Hong Kong and Macau 5. Income Convergence between China, Hong Kong and Macau 6. Total Factor Productivity Convergence between China, Hong Kong and Macau 7. Closer Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) between Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau 8. Reduction of Income Dispersion 9. Conclusions, Policy Implications and Prospects of Greater China Economic Convergence. Bibliography
- Author BiographyChun Kwok (Henry) Lei is Assistant Professor of Economics in the Department of Finance and Business Economics, University of Macau, China. His research interests focus on the greater Chinese economy, economic growth and development and economic integration. Shujie Yao is Professor of Economics and Chinese Sustainable Development at the University of Nottingham, UK. He is Special Chair Professor of Economics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China. He is Executive Director of the Chinese Economic Association (UK) and an International Consultant Economist (UNDP, FAO, World Bank, EU, UNCDF). He was ranked number 8 amongst world scholars specialised in the Chinese economy by the Journal of Asian-Pacific Economic Literature.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.