Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the information technology sector as the main case study of the 'alliance' between Singapore and India, this book examines the challenges that both have overcome to expand their bilateral trade. It provides a competitive analysis for intra-regional foreign direct investment.
- Author BiographyFaizal Yahya is Assistant Professor in the South Asian Studies Programme at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Faizal Yahya
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.