Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionEconomic Development and GIS shows why geographic information system (GIS) software is an essential tool for economic development planning and analysis.
- Author BiographyJ. M. Pogodzinski is a professor of economics at San Jose State University and also teaches at City College of San Francisco. Pogodzinski served as a consultant to the U.S. Treasury Department on estimating tax revenues in developing countries and to the General Accountability Office (formerly the General Accounting Office) on the impact of federal programs on urban sprawl. Richard M. Kos, AICP, is a certified urban planner specializing in the use of GIS to study land use change, alternatives to suburban sprawl, and public transportation. Kos teaches graduate-level courses in community-directed urban planning and GIS at San Jose State University in California and GIS workshops at City College of San Francisco.
- Author(s)J. M. Pogodzinski,Richard M. Kos
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations, colour maps
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.