All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis work addresses critical trends in the Middle Eastern political economy during the 1980s and 1990s. It argues that external capital has had a decisive impact on economic and political development in the region and examines the different political models adopted in the different areas.
- Author BiographyBradley Louis Glasser, teaches Middle Eastern Studies, Brooklyn College, City University of New York, US
- Author(s)Bradley Louis Glasser
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.