All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.07
- £14.24Trending at £14.37
- £36.75Trending at £47.77
- £28.33Trending at £29.76
- £5.50Trending at £6.29
- £7.08Trending at £7.14
- £14.75Trending at £24.88
About this product
- DescriptionExchange of goods and ideas among nations, cross-border pollution, global warming, and international crime pose formidable questions for international law. Two respected scholars provide an intellectual framework for assessing these problems from a rational choice perspective and describe conditions under which international law succeeds or fails.
- Author BiographyEric A. Posner is Kirkland and Ellis Professor of Law at the University of Chicago Law School. Alan O. Sykes is Robert A. Kindler Professor of Law at New York University School of Law.
- Author(s)Alan O. Sykes,Eric A. Posner
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note2 line illustrations, 4 tables
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.