Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhile economists have made contributions to specific aspects of economic globalization, there is a need to discuss the broader aspects of the issue in a more accessible way. This volume is a collection of essays on various aspects of economic globalization with specific reference to Asia.
- Author BiographyRamkishen Rajan is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Economics and a Research Associate at the Centre for International Economic Studies (CIES), University of Adelaide. He is concurrently a Visiting Fellow at the Institute of Policy Studies, Singapore. Dr Rajan has published over forty journal articles and over thirty book chapters and policy briefs on various aspects of international economics, especially with particular reference to Asia. His recent monographs include: Singapore's Attraction to Free Trade Areas: Bilateral Trade Relations with Japan and the US, Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore, June 2001 (with Rahul Sen and Reza Siregar); The Evolving Asian Financial Architecture , Princeton Essays in International Economics, No. 226, International Economics Section, Princeton University, March 2002 (with Graham Bird); and (Ir)relevance of Currency Crisis Theory to the Devaluation and Collapse of the Thai Baht , Princeton Study in International Economics, No. 88, International Economics Section, Princeton University, February 2001. Dr Rajan has a BSocSci (Hons) in Economics from the National University of Singapore, an MA in Economics from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and an MA and a PhD from the Graduate University of the Claremont Colleges, California.
- Author(s)Ramkishen S. Rajan
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.