CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume deals with a range of contemporary issues in Indian and other world economies, with a focus on economic theory and policy and their longstanding implications. It analyses and predicts the mechanisms that can come into play to determine the function of institutions and the impact of public policy.
- Author BiographySatish K. Jain is Professor at the Centre for Economic Studies and Planning (CESP), Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). He was a member of the faculty at CESP during 1978-2013 and held the Reserve Bank of India Chair during 2011-13. He has authored Economic Analysis of Liability Rules (2015) and has edited Law and Economics (2010). His areas of research interest are social choice theory, and law and economics. Anjan Mukherji is Professor Emeritus at JNU and was member of faculty at CESP during 1973-2010. He was Reserve Bank of India Chair Professor during 2005-10 and was awarded the Jawaharlal Nehru National Fellowship by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (2011-13). Since 2011 he has been Honorary Visiting Professor at the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy. He has authored Walrasian and Non-Walrasian Equilibria: An Introduction to General Equilibrium Analysis (1990) and co-authored Mathematical Methods and Economic Theory (2011).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAnjan Mukherji,Satish Kumar Jain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.